activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Saurabh Chandra" <chandrasaur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to reconnect gracefully?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:12:05 GMT
Hi,

I found a clue to the solution in another response on the forum which led me to
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-can-i-support-auto-reconnection.html

I changed the connection uri to use failover and now reconnects happen
smoothly for a client restarting as well as a broker restarting or
being killed.

Will report the issue with test code in case it surfaces again.

thanks
Saurabh