activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Help running CPP Example
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:48:03 GMT
No, sorry, I meant that it only supports the Stomp Protocol at the
moment, we have plans to add OpenWire support in the future.

Right now it supports pretty much everything that the Stomp Protocal
does, however there are apparently some issues with the Transaction
support as every time I rollback a Transaction the socket connection to
the Broker breaks about 10 seconds later, for reasons that I haven't
figured out yet.  If all you need right now is basic producer and
consumer operations (send / receive) then it should work fine.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation