activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Help running CPP Example
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:33:10 GMT
In truth its most tested with the SVN code, the there are changes in SVN
for the Stomp Transport that are needed for the activemq-cpp to connect
via stomp (which is all it supports at the moment).

There is a lot work to be done still, but the basic seem to be working
pretty well.  Its still pretty young, so expect some issues.

I'd suggest grabbing SVN Head, and building that broker, it should help
you out getting things going, since then you would actually be able to
connect :)

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation

C++