activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bish, Tim" <>
Subject RE: Client ID problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:40:02 GMT

I've found the client-id bug, it's actually not in the ConnectCommand,
but in the StompConnector, and ActiveMQConnectionFactoy classes.  There
are actually two bugs.  I will fix these, I need to make a few changes
to clean this up and add some tests cases to make sure this works right
from now on. I will make them part of the 0.0.2 release code that I will
be submitting shortly.

For now can you do your testing with a Broker that doesn't require a
login, that part should work.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation

> -----Original Message-----
> From: kevinba []
> Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 10:26 PM
> To:
> Subject: RE: Client ID problem
> I changed ConnectCommand class to match what was expected and then
> the
> password, username and client-id correctly.
> otherwise those where always blank!
> Let me know if I'm following the code correctly.
> I'm having problems getting the C++ msdev client to talk and I want to
> make
> sure I didn't change something that I should've not done.
> Thanks,
> --
> View this message in context:
> tf1957030.html#a5371731
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message