activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Client ID problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:40:02 GMT
Kevin

I've found the client-id bug, it's actually not in the ConnectCommand,
but in the StompConnector, and ActiveMQConnectionFactoy classes.  There
are actually two bugs.  I will fix these, I need to make a few changes
to clean this up and add some tests cases to make sure this works right
from now on. I will make them part of the 0.0.2 release code that I will
be submitting shortly.

For now can you do your testing with a Broker that doesn't require a
login, that part should work.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation