activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <>
Subject RE: Help running CPP Example
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:02:42 GMT
What version of the Broker are you using?

There should be a stack trace printed with some error info if you are
running as a console app.  I haven't had time to complete the logging
code, so you may have to run in the debugger.

I haven't had much luck connecting to the 4.0.1 broker, not sure all the
changes got in there, is there a chance you could try running with the
latest SVN and see if the problem is still there?

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation

View raw message