activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Unicode for C++
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:16:54 GMT
Kevin

Currently the C++ clients that are out there don't support Unicode
strings.  CMS and the newer activemq-cpp clients only talk STOMP which
is limited to UTF-8 characters.

>From a quick glance it appears that openwire-cpp is also limited to
UTF-8 chars.  I haven't really looked at the Openwire protocol much yet,
so I don't know how hard it would be to support Unicode.

The intent of the activemq-cpp lib is that it will support Openwire in
the future, so when we get that ball rolling I will definitely look into
supporting Unicode from activemq-cpp.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation

http://www.nabble.com/Unicode-for-C%2B%2B-