activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcarreira <jcarre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ JDBC Persistence with SQL Server
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 03:12:40 GMT

Ok, replaced the journaledJDBC with a memoryPersistenceAdapter and I can get
to the next error:

2006-07-29 22:48:20,106 [main] ERROR
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS
Message Broker. Reason: java.io.IOException: This protocol does not support
being bound.
java.io.IOException: This protocol does not support being bound.
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.peer.PeerTransportFactory.doBind(PeerTransportFactory.java:113)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.bind(TransportFactory.java:108)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.createTransportServer(TransportConnector.java:245)

I guess I'm not clear on exactly how one uses the peer transport? See my
config above for how I was trying to use it...

Is it basically the same as setting up the Network of Brokers with multicast
discovery as shown here:

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/networks-of-brokers.html

???