activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcarreira <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ JDBC Persistence with SQL Server
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 03:12:40 GMT

Ok, replaced the journaledJDBC with a memoryPersistenceAdapter and I can get
to the next error:

2006-07-29 22:48:20,106 [main] ERROR - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS
Message Broker. Reason: This protocol does not support
being bound. This protocol does not support being bound.

I guess I'm not clear on exactly how one uses the peer transport? See my
config above for how I was trying to use it...

Is it basically the same as setting up the Network of Brokers with multicast
discovery as shown here:

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message