activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcarreira <jcarre...@gmail.com>
Subject RFE: Make the BrokerFactoryBean use the parent app context
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 02:01:38 GMT

I've made a local enhancement to the BrokerFactoryBean to make it where your
activeMQ XML configuration files refer to beans configured in your Spring
application context. Basically I just made the BrokerFactoryBean implement
ApplicationContextAware so the ApplicationContext will be set, then in
afterPropertiesSet() when it's creating the context for the config resource
location, it does this:

context = new ResourceXmlApplicationContext(config, applicationContext)

passing in the Spring application context as the parent application context
for the ResourceXmlApplicationContext.

I did this for myself so I could use the same DataSource as the backing
DataSource for JDBC persistence.

Jason