activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Destination Wildcards Architecture
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:05:12 GMT

I was reading about ActiveMQ's support for destination wildcards to provide
easy support for federated name hierarchies and it sounds like something I
would like to leverage. I have a few theoretical questions about this:

1. Would you recommend this to be done with Topics or Queues? I could
imagine this with topics (or does this functionality only apply to either
Topics or Queues)

2. Do destination wildcards work in OpenWire.NET?