activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@frenchiesystems.com>
Subject required Jencks jars
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:25:05 GMT

As far as I can tell I've added all the jars required. However on startup

.......could not instantiate class
[org.jencks.factory.BootstrapContextFactoryBean]

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/TransactionLog

I cannot locate this Class in any of the jars. Which one is it in?

I am using the incubator-activemq-4.0.1 release. I am not running inside a
J2EE container so I have grabbed what I think is the appropiate Geronimo
jars. Currently I am using the following libraries

jencks-1.2.jar
activemq-ra-4.0.1.jar
geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec-1.0.jar
incubator-activemq-4.0.1.jar

+ the usual others for spring etc

What is missing?