activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pep <pep_cod...@yahoo.es>
Subject WebSphere 6 and ActiveMQ 4.0.1
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:01:54 GMT

Hi,

we are deploying our application on WebSphere 6. Our application contains
ActiveMQ 4.0.1 resource adapter in the ear file. We start the broker as
embedded and our consumers are Message Driven Beans. Our Publishers are
Session Beans.

We publish ObjectMessages to our Queue's. When we publish messages there is
no problems. Nevertheless, when the MDB's are called to consume a message
the following exception arises:

nexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "onMessage"
on be
an "BeanId(SysTAO#TherapeuticProgramEJB.jar#ControlValidatedMessage, null)".
Exc
eption data: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQO
bjectMessage
        at
com.ibm.ejs.container.MessageEndpointHandler.invokeMdbMethod(MessageE
ndpointHandler.java:988)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.container.MessageEndpointHandler.invoke(MessageEndpointHa
ndler.java:723)
        at $Proxy0.onMessage(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy$MessageEndpointAlive.onMe
ssage(MessageEndpointProxy.java:120)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy.onMessage(MessageEndpoint
Proxy.java:60)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.run(ActiveMQSession.java:692)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl.run(ServerSessionImpl.java:1
63)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.work.WorkProxy.run(WorkProxy.java:463)
        at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1462)

[7/28/06 20:17:40:347 CEST] 0000002d ActiveMQSessi E
org.apache.activemq.ActiveM
QSession run error dispatching message:

com.ibm.ejs.container.UnknownLocalException:
[...]
        ... 9 more

Did someone get this ClassCastException before? Any tip?

Thanks,

Pep.