activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@frenchiesystems.com>
Subject Re: Simple JMS outbound program never exits
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:45:56 GMT

I just tried using PooledConnectionFactory and I get the same behaviour as
for the SingleConnectionFactory. And when I kill the client program I get
the stack trace below on ActiveMQ. I think what is happening is I am not
getting the pooled connection to close on exit of the client program.

DEBUG Transport                      - Transport failed:
java.net.SocketExceptio
n: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBuff
eredInputStream.java:48)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBuff
eredInputStream.java:55)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.
java:274)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
142)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)