activemq-users mailing list archives

From Venkatg <venkata...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: broker static dynamic IP list
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:38:48 GMT

Thanks James and Hiram.
It is wokring perfectly fine now.

In mY application I will be sending only MapMessages/TextMessages and I
don't require any persistence hence no need to start DB and the driver. Can
you please let me know how I do disbale these so that when the broker is
starting it won't try to initialize these things.

Jul 28, 2006 4:00:19 PM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter createAdapter
INFO: Database driver recognized: [apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
Jul 28, 2006 4:00:22 PM
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter recover
INFO: Journal Recovery Started from: Active Journal: using 2 x 20.0 Megs at:
D:\Downloads\ActiveMQ\SRC-INT\src\activemq-data\localhost\journal
Jul 28, 2006 4:00:23 PM
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter recover
INFO: Journal Recovered: 1 message(s) in transactions recovered.

Final, How do I divert all log messages appear on the console to my
application LogServer.

Thanks
 Venkat