activemq-users mailing list archives

From osian <os...@osian.me.uk>
Subject Consumer Deadlock
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:44:01 GMT

I seem to be hitting a consumer deadlock situation.  The configuration is the
standard, out of the box activemq.xml, I start up 3 consumers, using a
queueConneciton, a queueSession(true, auto_ack), and a queueReceiver.

Once the queueReceiver gets a message, it processes it, and during the
processing it might generate n number of messages, and then at the end of
the process, it will commit the queueSession.

Am I missing something here? I would have thought that this is a standard
config and test to be performed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Note, that this is all running on the same box.