activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject JMeter and ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:56:18 GMT

I downloaded a recent version of ActiveMQ and am trying to get it to work
with JMeter but haven't had much luck unfortunately. I did a brief search on
the mailing list here but couldn't find anything I could use. I found a
JMeter article that says I need the following jars for activeMQ 3.0, but I
can't find most of these in 4.0. I tried to copy all the ActiveMQ jars I
could find into the JMeter lib/id_ext directory but it still won't find any
elements under the Sampler menu representing JMS. Can someone please point
me where I can get the needed jars?

11.6 Libraries for ActiveMQ 3.0
The following libraries have to be supplied in the lib\ext directory of
JMeter:

activation.jar
activeio-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
activemq-3.0.jar
activemq-core-3.0.jar
commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
concurrent-1.3.4.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc4.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-management-1.0-rc4.jar
geronimo-spec-jms-1.1-rc4.jar
geronimo-spec-jta-1.0.1B-rc4.jar
jms.jar
jndi.jar