activemq-users mailing list archives

From JayBee <tec...@hotmail.com>
Subject activemq-dotnet.dll question
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:53:59 GMT

Hi there:

I need help with Openwire.NET client libs.  Here is my configuration:
1) Activemq 4.0.1
2) .NET 1.1
3) Java 1.5
4) VS 2003

I am trying write a simple mq client in C sharp, but I was not able to use
activemq-dotnet.dll file, which was generated during 'nant' build. It is
giving me the following error:
"A reference to "activemq-dotnet.dll"could not be added. This is not a valid
assembly or COM component. Only assemblies with extension 'dll' and COM
components can be referenced. Please make sure that the file is accessible,
and that it is valid assembly or COM component"

What do I have to do to generate a proper dll? Please help.

Thanks,
Jay