activemq-users mailing list archives

From Venkatg <venkata...@yahoo.com>
Subject broker static dynamic IP list
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:13:19 GMT

Hi,

  I have read most the of posts related to static brokers but I couldn't
find the solution for my problem.

   My requirement, I have a embedded broker BE(back end) and publisher
running on some machine and when ever an embedded FE broker(Front end)
started it should connect to BE broker get the messages then onwards. FE
broker knows the IPaddress of the BE broker. There can more than one FE
broker running at any point of time. But I don't know the IP addresses of FE
brokers before starting the BE server and also they can in different
subnets. So I can't give hard list of URI for networkConnector static list
on BE.

Please let me know how can I solve the above problem

Thanks
 Venkat