activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcarreira <jcarre...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ XSD doesn't match example XML files?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:34:32 GMT

Is it just me, or does the packaged XSD (also found here:
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd)
not match the example XML files? The "broker" element only has a "start"
attribute, but the examples have many other attributes... I'm not that
familiar with the "anyAttribute" set up, so maybe that explains that one,
but IDEA doesn't understand it either.

Broker also doesn't define anything that can go inside it, but the examples
have lots of these, too...

Is there really a structure I can use for auto-completing XML configuration
files, or should I just stick with Spring XML?