activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq clients all hang
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:09:06 GMT

  There are no non-durable consumers.  It is a pretty simple test, I created
a durable subscriber that subscribed for messages on the topic.  Then I shut
down that consumer and wrote a publisher that wrote persistent messages, up
to 100,000 of them.  It will have after about 1800 messages every time.   If
I then run my druable consumer, it will read the messages off the queue and
I can send another few messages before it hangs.

If I leave the durable subscriber inactive for a while, it will go OFF-LINE
and sometimes I am unable to get it to back on-lne ever.  But that is a
different message thread.

    Chris