activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kuppe <ku...@360t.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown hangs
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:43:44 GMT

I feel that our extension of the TcpTransportServer is specific to our
application. We use this extension to allow us to create our own
ServerSocketWrapper which performs server side protocol negotiation. We also
extend the TcpTransport to allow us to create a client SocketWrapper that
performs the client side protocol negotiation. I think this is a reasonable
reason to extend the TcpTransportServer, and the opportunity to extend
correctly is there, i think it just required a little bit more insight into
the intention of the original implementation. Perhaps i could reuse more of
the TcpTransportServer also;)