activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Shouldn't all activemq command line clients use the xbean config
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:28:53 GMT

  I had to change the activemq.xml file so that the JMX port is 1080 rather
than the default 1099.  Port 1099 is already used by another server
component.   That works great when I start activemq, but all the other
scripts fail by default.  The shutdown, list, browse fail.   I have to
provide a --jmxurl service:....:1080...  on the command lines which is hard
to enter and hard to remember.   Shouldn't these commands use the
activemq.xml configuration bean?