activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: What does an offline subscription mean?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:52:29 GMT

  Oh yes, it is now worse.  It is not acive and off-line.  There are no
connections to the subscription, but now when you try to create a
subscription, it tells you there is already a consumer.  So it is active,
offline and accumulating messages.   My biggest fear is that I also have a
problem that a durable subscriber doesn't fetch his messages in a short
period of time, the entire messaging system comes to a halt....