activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: What does an offline subscription mean?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:03:54 GMT

Okay, just to convince myself, I stepped through the program, the connection
id is perlTester, when it connects you see the connection.  The subscription
is Test1, so that is identical to the durable subscription which is
perlTester_Test1 and is also what is set as the clientId and
subscriptionName in jconsole for that off-line subscription.

Also, I do get any mesages that were sent recently to that ProductionEvents
topic that the subscription is for.