activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing message to a durable subscription is limited
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 19:08:12 GMT

Okay, I reconfigured it to use microsoft sqlserver.  So at least I can see
what is going on in the database.  It is storing messages, but after 1663
message, no new messages are entered into the database and the message
server is hung.   So, I do not think the problem is in the persistence layer
or the database layer, it appears to be a problem with the mssage server?
Is this a bug?  If not, how do I make this server queue messages properly?