activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Publishing message to a durable subscription is limited
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 04:59:15 GMT

  I have a Topic that I have a durable subscription on.   The agent isn't
active.   Publishers are sending message.  But after a 1000 or so messges,
all publishers will be hung until the durable subscriber comes on and reads
the mssages off the queue.

    Does activemq put a limit to the number of messages that can be queued
on a subscription?    I thought the reason for a database behind activemq
was to allow for queuing significant number of events for subscribers.
This just sounds wrong.

    Or does one have to change activemq configuration so that it can support
this?