activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vishu <vkagraw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Session, MessageProducer are thread safe
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:33:44 GMT

My requirement is something like my app will make connection, create session
and MessageProducer... then I have multiple threads to send messages in MQ
at once...

As I read from JMS spec .. connection is thread safe but session and
messageProducer are not...
so I have two options

1. make send call synchronise ... send from one thread at a time..
2. create session and messageProducer for each thread then send message
concurrently..

I don't know what are performance issues .. in both the situations..

I don't how heavy to create session and messageProduder from every thread
when thare is send call..

tanx
vish