activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhusted <bhus...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuration assistance for JBoss MDB and remote broker
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:26:14 GMT

I am attempting to setup a compute farm that will pull messages from the
broker.   I have an embedded broker that is running inside of JBoss sending
messages to a queue residing on the broker.   To enable the load balancing,
the compute farm will be running Message Driven Beans pulling messages from
the queue on the broker.

I have installed and tested the JBoss examples with good success, but I
don't see any configuration examples for connecting MDBs to remote brokers.
I would like to use ActiveMQ as the MDB provider as well.  Any help or
example configuration for this setup would be greatly appreciated.