activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vishu <vkagraw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: activemq from C++ application in linux and window
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:55:01 GMT

Hi Sanjeev,

We have similar requirement in our app. We have JNI C++ function to call
java code, java code intern talk to ActiveMQ. C++ app is multithreaded and
will be calling java code using JNI C++ function.

What are the issues can come up in multithreaded environment.. Can I use
same java object of JavaVM, JNIEnv, jclass, jmethodID, jobject from
different threads which was initialize in my main thread

Thanks in advance,
Vishnu