activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject Client already connected problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:48:48 GMT

I have a SOAP service, that when it is called, it creates a connection to the
message broker, and either retrieves messages froma durable topic or
publishes messages to that topic.   The SOAP service can be called pretty
quickly.   I have insured that the threads are synchronized and that it also
reuses active connections with the same clientid.    Howeever, it appears
that I get a already connected error still.  I am pretty sure that the web
service is synchroized, the debug statements appear to indicate that a
connection was established, the message sent, connection closed, and the
subsequent connection was establishe (which could be very quick after the
close) failes with the error.   Is it possible that there is some latency
between the time the connection is closed on the client and the connection
is actually closed on the server such that if a connection request on the
same client id happens too quickly, it wil fail?