activemq-users mailing list archives

From kevinba <kevin.ba...@itssiemens.com>
Subject RE: Help running CPP Example
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:57:00 GMT

Yes, I just need a basic send/receive from C++.   We have a client server
software that manages traffic and we have a java based web server that
allows intranet access to the server.  Java send/receives data from the
server and does a transform to generate html based on that data.

I don't use transcations.

Thank you very much for the help,  I'll get the latest broker code and
compile it.

I'll let you know if I find anything else out.

I know one thing I would love to have is UNICODE support in the C++ client.
Our software has FULL UNICODE for the need of foreign language support is
required on the client server.  Right now the web server is only being used
by English users so no unicode is fine for now.  I can just cast the unicode
string back to a char* string.

Thanks,