activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hugo V <aerost...@hotmail.com>
Subject Logger To report failover activity
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:11:17 GMT

Hello,

I have a simple request: When I use the Failover transport I would like to
have a WARNING message when the connection with the server is broken. If I
don’t turn the DEBUG level on ‘FailoverTransport’ class there is no messages
and no sign of activity…

The problem is that the ‘FailoverTransport’ DEBUG is a bit verbose and there
is a Exception Stack trace (once in a while) when doing a proper
disconnection (see log file below).

Is there another Logger that I can active? or is it possible to add a logger
in a future build?

//------------------------------

org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport; Transport failed,
starting up reconnect task; ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://localhost/127.225.38.5:7670
java.io.EOFException
  at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:397)
  at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:274)
  at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:142)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)