activemq-users mailing list archives

From kevinba <kevin.ba...@itssiemens.com>
Subject RE: Help running CPP Example
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:43:28 GMT

I'm using 4.01 of the server.  As for the client I'm using the latest as of
last Thrusday out of the trunk/activemq-cpp directory.

My connection string is "tcp://127.0.0.1:61613".

I can connect fine and everything works if I do it from java.

Also, with JConsole up and running I can see it add a new tree node called
"Connection" when the code actually open the socket.  Under that node it has
a tree node called "Stomp" and then it list my activemq-cpp client.

I've traced the code and this is what I'm seeing.

The "CONNECT"  command is sent out.

The command is

CONNECT
client-id: <xxxxxx>  ( I forget the number)

The "CONNECTED" command is received
CONNECTED
session: <xxxxxx>

But when the ResponseCorrelator  tries to match the CorrelationID to the
requestMap to match the message that was sent to the incoming message it
fails.   The response->getCorrelationId() method returns 0.  and when the
message was sent the line of code command->setCommandId( getNextCommandId()
);  set the commandId to 1.  When it loops through the requestMap to locate
the correlation request it is in there.  Just the response has no
correlationID.

So the response pointer in the "Futureresponse" class is null because the
returned message doesn't match up because of the correlationID being blank.

I do not know stomp other than taking a quick look at the STOMP
specification.  Is the correlationid in the incoming message or what?  I
didn't see that in the specification where that is used.

Thanks,