activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhusted <bhus...@yahoo.com>
Subject JBoss Integration
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:36:42 GMT

I am trying to deploy an embedded AMQ broker in JBoss 4.0.4.  Therefore, I
edited the ra.xml and configured the broker-config.xml to point to
'file:c:/temp/broker-config.xml'.

Any ideas why I keep getting the following error when I attempt to deploy
the 'activemq-ra-4.0.1.rar':

ObjectName: jboss.jca:name='activemq-ra-4.0.1.rar',service=RARDeployment
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to
startup an embedded broker: file:c:/temp/broker-config.xml, due to:
java.io.IOException: Could load file factory:java.io.IOException: Could not
find factory class for resource:
META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/broker/file