activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <stephen.mur...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 3.2.2 - prefetch limit
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:42:13 GMT

Hi James,

Again I'm still talking about ActiveMQ 3.2.2, and I've amended my
ActiveMQ.xml to make use of the <networkConnector> settings, so that I can
set a localPrefetch Policy. I've configured the below settings but again I
can't determine if this has actually helped my situation or not.

Snippet from ActiveMQ.xml
    <networkConnector>
      <description>SlowConsumer</description>
      <property name="PrefetchLimit1"/>
      <networkChannel uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
      <localPrefetchPolicy queuePrefetch="1"/>
      <remotePrefetchPolicy queuePrefetch="1"/>
    </networkConnector>

Am I barking up the wrong tree in trying to set this prefetch limit in 3.2.2
?

Thanks,
Muzza.