activemq-users mailing list archives

From ldangelo <ldang...@mac.com>
Subject Re: sending stomp messages to activemq client
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:36:00 GMT

Holy Moly!  It works! ;^)  I had changed the brokerURL from
tcp://localhost:61616 to stomp://localhost:61613 in my servicemix.xml
file... once I switched it back it all works....

The solution I have fires a trigger on insert of a new website registration,
the trigger sends an activemq message to servicemix, servicemix then
utilizes drools to determine if the user requires an e-mail response....  if
so it uses servicemix's smtp integration to send a personalized e-mail...

Thank you soooo much!

-Leo

P.S.  If I can return the favor let me know!  Look for my contribution in
the next couple of days!