activemq-users mailing list archives

From ldangelo <>
Subject Re: sending stomp messages to activemq client
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:01:40 GMT

After tons of debugging here is what I found out...   there is a version of
activemq which does not send the null character when replying to the stomp
connect command...  This caused my user defined function to hang for ever
waiting for the reply...

I switch to incubator-activemq-4.0 and this particular problem went away.
Once past this particular issue I found some other bugs in my user defined
function...  I fixed these and successfully sent a stomp message from a
database trigger to the ConsumerTool (listening on tcp://localhost:61616)...
essentially proving that the udf works with activemq!  Step one complete....

Next I configured a servicemix instance to listen to a topic and trace the
output... no joy... there is something amiss with my servicemix/activemq

Any advise?

BTW)  Thanks a TON for all of your help so far!

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message