activemq-users mailing list archives

From kevinba <>
Subject Client ID problem
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:28:42 GMT

I have a question.  I just got ActiveMQ-CPP compile for MSDEV and my question
has nothing to do with MSDEV but in the class ActiveMQConnectionFactory in
the method createConnection it tries to set properties "username",
"password" and "clientId", but later in the method it calls
connector->start();.  The StompConnector class calls internal method
connect(); in the start() method.  It does a getLogin(), getPassword(),
getClientId() method calls to set the ConnectCommand class with these

If you look at each one of these calls it does a look for HEADER_LOGIN,

If I'm following the code right that look returns strings of  "login",
"passcode" and "client-id".

Those returns are totatly different from what ConnectCommand class set in
the properites class.

I'm I right to think ConnectCommand class is wrong and set the wrong data or
am I missing something?

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message