activemq-users mailing list archives

From ldangelo <ldang...@mac.com>
Subject sending stomp messages to activemq client
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:46:24 GMT

Hi All,

I'm a relatively new activeMQ user...  I am  working on a mysql user defined
function that will send out a jms message.  I intend to use this inside of
triggers...  so when  new record is inserted I will publish a message and
process the record with activemq/servicemix....

Here is my question:

I have the udf working and publishing  stomp messages (I can see the stomp
messages queued up using the command line tools)...  My activemq clients
never receive the messages.  Do I need to "bridge" stomp and activemq? (I
think I do?)

Do any of you have an example configuration that I can leverage?

BTW)  If there is interest in this user defined function I am happy to
share!

-Leo