activemq-users mailing list archives

From jlittman <jlitt...@google.com>
Subject Re: Missing message after restart
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:18:37 GMT

I've verified my problem using the jmx console. Everytime I restart
application B with the embedded broker, the consumerCount for the queue
increases on the jmx console monitor attached to A.

Looking through the activemq documentation, it looks like setting my queue
to exclusive consumer should do the trick. I wasn't able to accomplish this
through my spring configuration, can someone inform me how to change this to
enable the exclusive consumer property:

    <bean id="lisRequestReplyController" class="org.jencks.JCAConnector">

        <property name="jcaContainer" ref="jencks" />

        <!-- subscription details -->
        <property name="activationSpec">
            <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec">
                <property name="destination" value="${lis.queue}" />
                <property name="destinationType" value="javax.jms.Queue" />
            </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="ref" value="lisPooledRequestReplyBean" />
    </bean>

    <!-- a pooled, non-thread safe MessageListener using ProxyFactoryBean
-->
    <bean id="lisPooledRequestReplyBean"
class="org.jencks.TargetSourceMessageListener">
        <property name="targetSource">
            <bean id="pooledReplyBeanTargetSource"
class="org.springframework.aop.target.CommonsPoolTargetSource">
                <property name="targetBeanName">
                    <value>lisPooledRequestReplyTarget</value>
                </property>
                <property name="maxSize">
                    <value>25</value>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <bean id="lisSessionManager"
class="com.dmarc.ras.common.util.session.SessionManagerImpl">
        <constructor-arg index="0" value="30000" />
        <constructor-arg index="1" value="30000" />
    </bean>

    <bean id="lisDestination"
class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue">
        <constructor-arg index="0" value="${lis.queue}" />
    </bean>