activemq-users mailing list archives

From jlittman <jlitt...@google.com>
Subject Re: Missing message after restart
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:59:22 GMT

I switched over to using multicast discovery, instead of the hardcoded
network connectors. I now have the slightly different behavior:

1) A1 and B1 are communicating properly
2) Restart B1
3) B1 now gets every other reply back from requests sent to A1
4) Restart B1
5) B1 now gets every 3rd reply back from A1.

I'm using the same queue name each time for listening on B1, it is as if the
broker on A1 thinks there are now 3 servers listening on that queue. This
may be related to my previous problem, or it might be something new, but any
help is appreciated. Thanks,

Jay