activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kuppe <ku...@360t.com>
Subject Question regarding JMX display
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:45:48 GMT

I am looking at a broker that i am running with a number of queues and topics
using JConsole. I am somewhat confused by what i see though...

I have created a queue destination from a session and a producer and
consumer for this destination - lets call it q1... In JConsole I see q1
directly under the Queue folder. However under the Topic folder, i see
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.q1 and
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.q1...

I am not sure whether this is normal or not!?!?! Can you please help me???
Is this correct behaviour and if so, can you explain this perspective so
that it also becomes natural for me? If this is not the correct behaviour,
could you suggest what i am doing wrong???

Thanks in advance.