activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vishu <vkagraw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: activemq from C++ application in linux and window
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:28:07 GMT

Hi Nate,
Thanks a lot for your response.
Sorry for bug you again asking stupid questions
My requirement is something like. There are two applications one main
application (App1) written in C++ and second application (app2) written in
Java. Where App1 will be publishing messages regularly (the no may be 1000
message per second or more) these messages need to go to Activemq and App2
should be able to subscribe for those message. I need a persistence
messaging no message should be lost. Because App1 and App2 are running on
different m/c?s and may not be running at the same time.

But looking at
http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-roadmap.html
There is known issue
After committing a transaction, the consumer seems to stop getting messages
after around 999/1000 messages.  We think this is a bug at the broker, but
more investigation is needed.

Also I don't know whether they have had any release of ActiveMq C++ client,
I did not find that on web or is it yet to be released it is still under
development.