activemq-users mailing list archives

From MassDosage <massdos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using embedded broker with spring in activemq 4.0.1
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:05:18 GMT

Strange that I get an error deploying with Spring 2.0 RC1 then? For now I
guess I can use Spring 2.0 M5, ActiveMQ 4.1 snapshot and xbean 2.4 and like
you suggested, wait for xbean 2.5 and hope this works with Spring 2.0 RC2
(or hopefully the final 2.0 release).

Where does xbean-spring officially get released to? I see xbean.org doesn't
work and I could only find xbean 2.4 via a google search. Is there an
official location for downloads that I can check to see when 2.5 is out?