activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Mihaly <>
Subject Maintaining connections/subscriptions
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:13:08 GMT

Okay, this is probably an ignorance question.   I have been able to use
jconsole to monitor the message server, see what connections are live, and
see what durable subscribers are out there.  However, I cannot figure out
how to use it to maintain the server, specifically, how can I remove a
durable subscriptions. Sometimes we get subscriptions that are orphaned but
still subscribed.   Is there a simple way to remove that subscriptions?
Sometimes, for debug purposes, we want to close a connection to the server.
Can these operations be done through jconsole?

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message