activemq-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Outputstream message properties
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 17:24:54 GMT

Again, I apologize, I have updated code at work which I did not check in so I
can not access now.  This should work to read the BytesMessage.  The last
message in the sequence will be, I think, a StreamMessage with a group
sequence of -1 and this will indicate to you that you are at the end of your
file and you can close the stream.

ActiveMQInputStream streamMsg = (ActiveMQInputStream
ActiveMQMessage message = streamMsg.receive();
ByteSequence bs = ((ActiveMQBytesMessage)message).getContent();

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message