activemq-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Outputstream message properties
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 16:56:26 GMT

I read the messages using a message driven POJO in Spring 2.0.  The
ActiveMQBytesMessage extends an ActiveMQMessage so you can use the methods
available in ActiveMQMessage, such as getStringProperty,  to read the
message properties.  I have my code at work but I think this is an example
that might be helpful:

		if (message instanceof BytesMessage) {
			try {
				log.debug("This is the message type:" + message.getJMSType() + "\n\n" +
message);

//HERE YOU ARE GETTING A PROPERTY
				log.debug("This is the invocation property" +
message.getStringProperty("invocation") + "\n\n" + message);

messageId = ((ActiveMQBytesMessage)message).getGroupID();
				ByteSequence bs = ((ActiveMQBytesMessage)message).getContent();

				fos.write(bs.getData());

			} catch (JMSException e) {
				throw new RuntimeException(e);
			} catch (IOException e) {