activemq-users mailing list archives

From madparker <matthew.par...@hbo.com>
Subject Embedded Broker Using Spring
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:57:52 GMT

I'm very frustrated by the documentation of ActiveMQ.  Under the
documentation for "How do I embed a Broker inside a Connection" in the
Spring section it has an example Spring configuration.  When I attempt to
use this configuration, i get:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
parsing XML document from class path resource
[org/apache/activemq/xbean/activemq.xml]; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[org/apache/activemq/xbean/activemq.xml] cannot be opened because it does
not exist
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[org/apache/activemq/xbean/activemq.xml] cannot be opened because it does
not exist

Obviously, I need to include the correct jar in my classpath that has
activemq.xml...but I've looked through about 10 jars now and can't seem to
find any that have it.

Anyone have any idea where it may be?  Perhaps this should be included in
the documentation?  Is that just a sample?  Is there somewhere they explain
how to configure your own activemq.xml then?

Matt