activemq-users mailing list archives

From sgoyette <st...@goyettefamily.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError ActiveMQConnectionFactory
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:28:08 GMT

Hi,

That class just provides an abstraction layer.  It's derived from another
class named JMSConnection and has a sibling named JMSQueue.  There really
isn't much in either one at this point and removing them to provide a
simpler path to aid in diagnostics hasn't really helped so far.

I tried replacing the jars as per your comment and got the exact same error.
The fact that printing out the classpath at the time of the exception shows
that the jars are there is making me a tad frustrated.  There must be a
dependancy that isn't being met but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Steve