activemq-users mailing list archives

From bmadigan <bmadi...@orbitz.com>
Subject Re: Failover topic subscribers
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:59:16 GMT

>From Hiram's comments ( http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-452 )
"Basically this means that we need to keep a per subscription ack table so
that concurrent consumer can ack random messages in the subscription list."

So acknowledge() in BrokerFilter is invoked any time a subscriber sends an
ack. I'm guessing I can spoof an acknowledge to the other subscribers in the
'group', making the group behave like a concurrent consumer. But this would
only work if message delivery was synchronous for a subscriber group,
correct? I have to look at how delivery happens for topic subscribers.