activemq-users mailing list archives

From agrabil <>
Subject Re: JMS to JMS Bridge
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:02:10 GMT

I'm attempting to setup a bridged configuration where messages sent to the
queue called MyQueue on an ActiveMQ broker are sent to a SwiftMQ broker
using the Jms to Jms bridge.  The name of the queue in SwiftMQ is actually
MyQueue@router.  Here is my configuration:

  <broker useJmx="true">
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"/>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>

       <jmsQueueConnector outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
                <outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="MyQueue@router">
  <bean id="remoteFactory" class="com.swiftmq.jms.ConnectionFactoryImpl">
          <constructor-arg value=""/>
          <constructor-arg value="localhost"/>
          <constructor-arg value="4001"/>
          <constructor-arg value="60000"/>

The connection is established from ActiveMQ to SwiftMQ, but no messages ever
get sent to the SwiftMQ provider.  Ideally, I would like to filter which
messages are forwarded to SwiftMQ, but at this point I'd be happy with _any_
messages being sent.  However, it is not clear where I indicate which
ActiveMQ queue I want "bridged" to what SwiftMQ queue.  Any help with this
type of configuration would be greatly appreciated.  I will also take a
closer look at the examples as you suggested.

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message